The Authority on Fresh Fish Since 1981
Now accepting reservations for any party size
We reserve a limited number of tables so we can accommodate our walk-in guests as well. However, NY Eve, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas Eve is Reservations Only.
We hold reserved tables for 15 minutes and seat the reservation when the entire party has arrived.
If you are reserving a table with a high chair, please include the high chair in the guest count.
914-725-3450 x1 for reservations.
The Fish Market is located four doors down from the restaurant at 831 White Plains Road. Convenient parking is available in the lot at the rear of the market with direct access to the store.
We personally select our fish from the New Fulton Fish Market and take pride in buying only the top catch available. We cut and filet on premises to assure the freshness of the fish. Our fish is fresh seven days a week, including Mondays (we go to the market on Sunday nights!)
- Fresh Fish, Not Previously Frozen and never from Asia: Branzino, Clams, Cod, Halibut, Lobsters, Wild Salmon, Sea Bass, Scallops, Shrimp, Snapper, Dover Sole, Grey Sole, Lemon Sole, Swordfish, Tuna and more…
- Prepared Foods: Two Minute Calamari, Parmesan Crusted Cod, Honey Mustard Salmon, Grilled Swordfish, Crabcakes, Fried Calamari, Herring, Seafood Salad, Shrimp Salad, Fresh Beets, Grilled Vegetables and more…
- We only sell and use Wild Shrimp, never farmed and never from Asia.
- Open 7 days a week – call ahead and place your order especially for the weekend or holiday.
- In addition to the prepared foods, our customers can also order Shrimp Cocktail Platters, Seared Tuna, Poached Salmon, Steamed and Cracked Lobsters
The Restaurant is available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 11-4 for private parties – the perfect setting for first communions, family celebrations, bridal and baby showers. The Restaurant can comfortably seat 40-50 guests for your private affair. Food and Beverage minimum of $2500 to reserve the entire restaurant for your special event.
For all inquiries, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
Eastchester Fish Gourmet is an acclaimed restaurant and fish market located in Scarsdale, New York. Founded by Rick Ross in 1981, Eastchester Fish is a Scarsdale landmark, having served the community for over 30 years. It began as a retail Fish Market and expanded to include a neighborhood seafood house in 1987. The restaurant was separated from the Fish Market in 1997, and was designed for the fine dining experience that has been its hallmark ever since.
Eastchester Fish distinguishes itself from others by meticulous attention to freshness, delicious and innovative cuisine, and a total commitment to customer service at all levels.
Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you