Friday, March 09, 2012
- Salmon Filet
- Corn Starch
- Cold Water
- Slivered Almonds
- Combine Corn Starch, Salt and Water to form a consistency similar to heavy cream.
- Brush Fish with Starch Combination and then season with Salt & Pepper.
- Place Fish upside down on slivered almonds
- Pan Sear fish for 4-6 minutes with Almond side down using a Non Stick Pan and Butter (olive oil will burn the almonds).
- Finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes
This recipe is also good with Artic Char and Trout.